Opus Science Collective
CrawlCo Block Knockers (Original Video Game Soundtrack) (Neon Green)
Release Date: 11/01/2021
Label: Ship To Shore Phonograph Co.
Release type: Neon Green Vinyl LP Release
- Opus Science Collective’s soundtrack to the funky puzzle game
- New artwork by Mike Luckas housed in a specially made die cut LP jacket
- Pressed on limited edition neon green vinyl
Ship to Shore PhonoCo. is proud to announce the much-celebrated future funk score to naughty action puzzler CrawlCo Block Knockers!
“Blast the big bosses, solve action-packed puzzles and uncover lovely ladies!” CrawlCo Block Knockers is a modern-day throwback to the days of smoky Tokyo arcades and glowing arcade cabinets with “Gal’s Panic” emblazoned on their marques. Thankfully developers CosmiKankei and Eastasiasoft were self-aware enough to not just make their creation about tantalization: besides programming an addictive, amazingly playable piece of software they also made their game more tongue-in-cheek than its forebears, and this is perhaps most evident in the soundtrack.
Featuring the mid-tempo electronic groove one would most expect to hear in 80s porn (or modern porn parodies) but with a much heavier emphasis on the synths, artist Opus Science Collective has managed to convert the neon colored look of the game into a sonic treat for the ears, music that hooks you in just as much as the gameplay does.
- Block Knockers (Title Theme)
- Knocked Up (Menu Theme)
- Let's Get Knockin' (Tutorial Theme)
- Girls on Blocks (Level 1 Theme)
- Lipstick & Lolliblocks (Level 2 Theme)
- Knock, Block & Roll (Level 3 Theme)
- Knockturnal (Level 4 Theme)
- Knocked Off (Stage Clear)
- Knock Blockers (Boss Theme)
- Don't Come Knockin' (End Credits)
- Knocked Out (Game Over)"
We Also Recommend
Controlled By Hatred / Feel Like Shit...deja Vu (Indie Exclusive Fruit Punch)