Dr. Aiden Krone has made a Time Jump across the space-time continuum, a reckless act with frightening consequences. Now, a disturbing alternate reality has evolved within the bleak and rain-soaked Alpha District. Armed with the experimental Beta Suit, you alone are able to slow, stop, and reverse the flow of time. Only with this ability can you lead the uprising to victory and put an end to Krone's madness, in the highly anticipated first-person shooter TimeShift.
TimeShift takes the first-person shooter to an entirely different dimension marked by erratic time and unrelenting action. Players take on the role of Colonel Michael Swift, a renowned and recently retired test pilot, who has accepted an offer from the US Government to test out two of the most significant inventions of the century. Armed with a time-control device called the Quantum Suit and a time machine called the Chronomicon, Swift is briefly sent back in time to plant an experimental probe. Upon his return to the present, a major shift has occurred.
The world he left has changed beyond all recognition. And his intimate knowledge of the true time stream has made him an enemy of the state. Swift is both on the run and on a mission to set time straight once again.
- Time control elements never before seen in any game – players can slow, stop and reverse the flow of time, affecting the world and enemies around them while moving freely through frozen worlds.
- Time shifting obstacles will challenge the players to think in four dimensions in order to overcome difficult scenarios and defeat challenging enemies.
- Next-generation graphics technology in the Saber3D engine, including normal mapping for amazing high-detailed textures and characters as well as parallax lighting and scorchmarks, which allows the environment to come alive with detail.
- Deep storyline involving time travel and betrayal, featuring an alternate time stream.
- A wide array of unique weapons, vehicles, and operable gun turrets.
- More than 30 combat missions, spanning outdoor, urban, aerial and indoor environments, each featuring unique time shifting elements and challenges.
- Online multiplayer options that allow up to 16 players to use time based weaponry against other human adversaries.
Games include game, cover art, and case. Game data from previous use may be present, but can be overwritten or deleted. Bonus downloadable or promotional content may have already been redeemed. Cleaning and repair was done as required.